The Very Important Pad is unique - not just another saddle pad!
The Very Important Pad is a unique pressure relieving pad for horses. It can be worn over or under a saddlepad to distribute pressure from your saddle more evenly across the horse's back.
- Superior textured structure gives high tensile strength, the key to maintaining shape under extreme and prolonged compression
- Soft, flexible and seamless with no pressure causing trims
- Moulds to your horses back like a low profile second skin
- A thin film gullet eliminates pressure on the horse’s spine
- Only 8mm thick so does not alter your saddle fit
- Bobbles increase surface area, alleviating pressure points and evenly distributing weight Non-sticky, does not cause friction or pluck hair when removed - this product is not comparable to the likes of an Acavallo Gel.
- Rigorously tested worldwide in 40 years of scientific research
- Universally trusted in human clinical and sporting settings for its superior pressure relieving, impact and sheer force reducing qualities
- Draws and disperses heat from the horses back, regulating temperature
- Hypoallergenic, easily cleanable and does not support bacterial growth
The hardest part is choosing which COLOUR to go for!!!
The blue VIP is popular in eventing and showjumping. It is striking and fun; guaranteed to showcase your wild side!
The black VIP is popular for dressage, especially for those with black tack. When used in conjunction with a white saddle cloth, the black pad is a fantastically subtle choice.
Go for gold with our most versatile VIP colour. The gold is slightly translucent and subtly adopts the colour tones of the saddle cloth underneath it. This makes it an excellent choice for brown saddles and either dark or light saddle cloths.